* "He must have made that before he died." -- Referring to a Steve McQueen movie.
* "I'd find the fellow who lost it, and, if he was poor, I'd return it." -- When asked what he would do if he found a million dollars.
* "You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
* When asked: “Should I cut your pizza into four slices or six?” "You better cut it into in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six."
* Once, Yogi's wife Carmen asked, "Yogi, you are from St. Louis, we live in New Jersey, and you played ball in New York. If you go before I do, where would you like me to have you buried?" Yogi replied, "Surprise me."
* "Do you mean now?" -- When asked for the time.
* "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." -- After being told he looked cool.
* "I'd say he's done more than that." -- When asked if first baseman Don Mattingly had exceeded expectations for the current season.
* "You should always go to other people's funerals; otherwise, they won't come to yours."