Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Runalong goes dark!

No more blogging until August 3rd. We leave in the morning for Vancouver, BC; Salt Spring Island; Sequim, WA; and Goat Rocks Wilderness. It's the first vacation in the long time for me where I'm not going anywhere new. "See" you when we get back: by then I hope that the smoke will be clear and Scotte will be feeling strong!

I'll be doing two races: the Kneeknacker 30Mile in Vancouver and the White River 50M near Mt Raineer. I'm looking forward to taking Mrs Runalong and the Bex backpacking in Goat Rocks, one of my very favorite places in the whole world:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a refreshing and relaxing time. You are going to sure be in some beautiful country. We will send you a jar of smoke if you start to get homesick. doug